New car required

But seriously, were you badly injured? Obviously you're ok enough to type on usenet - hope you didn't come off too bad.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Me and my passenger were fine. It's surprising how strong the car is.

Reply to
Doki

Supply and demand. Even the young can get insurance on these sorts of car and what with no tax and the price of parts, it's seriously cheap to run in many ways.

Theft is unlikely, and the driver isn't going to enter rallies / play bling bling games in multistorey car parks so you can see why there's a certain appeal to the parents / insurers.

I'm looking at an M6 just now... probably not ideal for you in your circumstances... ;)

Reply to
Questions

me too, ain't MSN fun.

--=20 The poster formerly known as Skodapilot.

MeatballTurbo

Have a look at this month's Total BMW mag, there's an M6 buyers guide which may be helpful.

Pete

Reply to
Pete MC

Apologies for being a bastard, but LOL !

How'd you manage that ? The Ka isn't exactly top-heavy !

Reply to
Nom

Disappointingly, the examination was very brief indeed, it went from wondering how an autobox finds itself in an M6 and then lifting the bonnet to identify that the engine wasn't an Mpower.

Probably a nice enough 630 or 635CSi or whatnot, but not the proper car.

Bit rusty at the front, no naughty noises from the engine, probably a bargain but hey, I don't need another motorway cruiser.

Reply to
Questions

Ah. Bit of a giveaway right there....!

Shame, a real-deal M6 (or M635CSi as it was released in the UK) would have been a good find.

Reply to
Pete MC