New Dodge

My new US import Dodge Caravan SXT 3.8 arrived a week or two ago. Its got

500 miles on it now.

I know its not a car and its not what I would choose to drive either but needs must and all that!

Should anyone be interested its here

Its on topic as well since its modified! Shock horror...

Reply to
Burgerman (god)

Very tidy. I like it. Always like american "vans".

Reply to
Elder

needs the front windows tinted and lowering and some fat 20" chrome spinners then your pimping! can always go the whole hog with air suspension and a leopard interior with purple velvet roof lining.

i'd be dangerous if i had a lotto win :)

Reply to
Vamp

that's what my dad and uncle hired last year in Florida. except in white with some gangsta tinted windows. was alright got us about. pretty comfy and unlike the voyager we get over here i prefered the seat layout.

although when i saw the topic post i was hoping to see one of these

or these

looks pretty cool and way more manly than an MX5, doubt it'll handle as well but i'd like one! in black though! i've done the jewish racing gold thing :)

Reply to
Vamp

Nice. Like the bit being it without drivers seat.

You also choose the right color.

Tom De Moor

Reply to
Tom De Moor

Hmm, looks good. I saw "A Man Called Ironside" back on the box a few weeks ago, you definitely got a better wagon than he did. It wouldn't work where i live with those sideskirts or at least the skirts wouldn't last longer than about 5 minutes, other than that and the lack of 4WD, I'd have one.

Reply to
Stephen Firth

Nah needs an "Infinity Disco Roof."

You're dangerous now.

Reply to
Stephen Firth

Behind those skirts is a complete honycomb steel lowered floor. They just hide it. They actually do 4WD one...

Reply to
Burgerman (god)

You should have bought the diesel. It'll be faster, quieter and nowhere near as expensive to run.

Reply to
DervMan

Pimped! Any shots of you in the driving... err... area?

Reply to
Abo

How does it go?

I know the floor is dropped 10inches, but it still looks like it rides waaaay tooooo high. (tyre - arch is massiv)

Can you not drive with the suspension knelt ?!

Tim.

Reply to
Tim..

we need a shot of you one hand on the wheel and one arm on the arm rest (if there is one) getting your gansta lean on!

(even i amaze myself with the amount of s**te i come out with)

Reply to
Vamp

You can just imagine the look on the scrote's face when he breaks in the right hand front door, jumps in the seat and thinks... "wtf???"

Reply to
Tim S Kemp