new exhaust

ok, so I went and bought me one of them stainless steel systems with them twirly wotsits in the silencers can't say for sure if it's done any good yet as it's only been on there for about 150 miles, but there is a little more torque at the bottom end nice and quite plus lifetime guarantee for the life of the system, even if I sell the car

2 hours to make from scratch, and looks lovely :)

due to a rodent problem though, no pics will be posted until tomorrow (possibly of some dead rodents, but you'll only see them in the reflection of the exhaust :) )

Reply to
dojj

Cool I am after a stainless next, as I got twin exit''s the price for a Miltek is like 500-600 quid :(

Reply to
Ronny

dojj

Very nice mate. Looking to do something similar to the Celica once my Decat pipe arrives from the states, and I can get it in to get the manifold leak fixed and that fitted, then it is in for a 2.5" system with a 4" tail pipe.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Twin outlet Devil jobbie is going on the Pug, as soon as the stock one rusts away

Nom

how much are you going to pay for that thing??!?!?!?!?!

Reply to
dojj

Reply to
Chet

Lifetime warranty, so it's good enough for me. Nobody makes anything for it anyway, so I don't have any other options :)

Reply to
Nom