New mod for the Vitesse

Fully adjustable Leda suspension. Nice ;)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

So it now goes from

'shit - I think my teeth will fall out' to 'f*ck - they have'.?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

That's the plan :)

There's actually quite a good range of adjustment on them TBH. But I'm not going to be putting many miles on the car so it doesn't really matter. And eventually I'd like to take it on a track day, so these should be put to some good use.

Reply to
Carl Gibbs