new mod this weekend!

finally get the HID kit switched to my BM this weekend, mate is switching the bulbs over from H4's to H1's can't wait should look pretty bling on the BM.

end of next month i'm hoping to have my boge springs fitted that'll lower the front by 30mm and the rear by 20mm :) then next mod which i aint to desperate to do will be window tints but i can wait till after xmas for that.

Reply to
Vamp

First thing I did was put my HIDS in the Audi when I bought it :)

5 years old the kit is now, still going strong
Reply to
Ronny

Does that fella still exist? Mr something or other?

Reply to
Doki

Nah Mr jung, wow that brings back memories, in them days a hid kit cost 250 minimum, now you can get a decent one for 80 quid, cheaper than buying 2 good PIAA bulbs :)

Reply to
Ronny

I'm considering these guys for the Celsior.

local to me too.

Reply to
Elder

i'm tempted for a cheap set for the fogs :)

Reply to
Vamp

Oh god, you really are a BMW driver.

Reply to
Lordy.UK

So am I, but I don't even know for certain whether my foglights still work. I assume they do. At least they did when I bought the car over a year ago, but since then I've never switched them on. Mike.

Reply to
Mike G

nothing like a bit of bling :)

Reply to