New name change.

And this one won't need changing when swap cars again.

Reply to
Elder

That's going to be so hard to remember

Reply to
fishman

Elder?

Reply to
Abo

Getting old mate. 40 is fast approaching. Much closer now to 40 than 30.

Reply to
Elder

Doh! I was 34 last week. I guess I'm now in my 'mid thirties' :(

Reply to
Abo

I'm 37 now.

Reply to
Elder

Only 23 years 'till your Freedom pass when you can stop worrying about cars...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Nah. Just get a limited mileage policy on a viper engined hot rod then.

Reply to
Elder

At least I'm not the oldest here at 36.

David

Reply to
David Lane

old gits the lot of ya! the group will be just me and Dan once you lot kick the bucket! that's a scary thought for you all huh :)

Reply to
Vamp

OI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Hey!

I've got a medical report that says those in their early 20's will die earlier because of all the chemicals they're exposed to.

So you might not be around!!

Reply to
David Lane

cool we get to die in true rock and roll style! awsome!

Reply to
Vamp

Live fast...check Die Young...check Leave a good looking corpse...photographic proof needed...

Reply to
Halmyre

I'm 25 now, this time last year i was 18, this time next year i'll be 38 and married

Chet

Reply to
Chet

do everything different in ireland huh :)

Reply to
Vamp