Newbie question: Any good resources on cars?

Hi everyone

I'm a newbie in the world of car modifications. I'm especially interested in the following car models: Nissan, Toyota, Honda and Lexus.

Can anyone recommend some good books or websites about the topic?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards, Gary Hendricks

Timberwolf

A large proportion of the internet. Try Google. Or would you like someone to hold you hand as well ?

Steve.

Reply to
Steve Hardwood

Judging by the number of times he has posted this, I don't think it is his hand he wants holding.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo