NFS Underground 2. Much better.

Its out??

Reply to
Chet

There is an AE86 Corolla available. Yeah, it's slow as standard, but I just had to.

Mind you playing a "Quick race" drift with a Cadillac Escalade was hilarious.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Don't think it's out until Nov 16, but it is on the Bittorrent sites already.

Went Gold Yesterday, had it last night. There is alreadya a version 1.1 upgrade out on the Torrent sites.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Oh i don't get involved in that sort of dodginess, not on dialup anyway ;)

I do have a HDLoader for the ps2 tho so i'll be renting it when it comes out!

Reply to
Chet

might get this on x box. it has an MR2 turbo in it right? :)

i REALLY want forza though, looks great and non of the EA dog shit :)

Reply to
Vamp

Mine is sitting here waiting for me to be arsed to install it :)

Reply to
DanTXD

Downloading now... Though with Half Life 2 being activated next week, Doom 3 currently in progress and racing in two NASCAR Racing 2003 leagues (NASCAR and IRL) I don't know when I'll find the time.

Oh yeah, I have to go to work too...

Reply to
¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤

Here is the car list.

Shame they missed some of the classic Jap cars out. no GT4, oldskool Supra or MR2 Supra.

But drifting an Escalade is hilarious, I think they roll before they get seriously sideways.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

I'll be back shortly :)

Reply to
DanTXD

I need to clear this one before HL2 ;) Doom 3 was awesome tho...

Reply to
DanTXD

I better be able to have a 206 with 20's this time ;) I completed the whole game with the 206 last time, there was no need to change for anything else, i was wasting modded skylines at the lights :D Here's hoping for more realism there :)

Reply to
DanTXD

Don't have an XBox. :(

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

i have one if you want to make an offer for it :)

Reply to
Vamp

Happy with my PC mate.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

damn will have to sell it to my sis boyfriend eventually then :)

Reply to
Vamp

But games are better on PC :) See San Andreas on the PS2, the graphics BLOW big time.

Reply to
DanTXD

Cool!! The engines much better in my car though :)

Almost wishing i hadnt sold the PS2 to fund the car now :(

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Dan, don't wanna be picky mate, but *please* can you change "formerly" so it's spelt propley :-)

Peter

-- "Diamonds are what I really need - think I'll rob a store, escape the law, and live in Italy. Lately, my luck has been so bad, you know the roulette wheel, it's a crooked deal, I'm losing all I had."

Reply to
AstraVanMan

I only get to play it in nibbles. Plus it's... scary :)

Reply to

Cool, a Hummer! Plus the new Mustang is there, and the Pontiac GTO (Holden Monaro)...

Reply to