Nissan Figaro?

anyone ever driven a comedy looking Figaro? tempted to get one to dose about in to and from work and keep the MR2 as a second car, they look stupid and are bound to get a few comments but i think there pretty funny :)

good spec on them really as well hehe.

Reply to
Vamp

It's essentially a Nissan Micra - drives like one as underneath the body they're the same, only the Figaro has two seats and cost much more/

David

Reply to
David Lane

very popular though, i like the way it doesnt say nissan anywhere on it.

Reply to
Theo

I love them, and they always have such wonderful pastel retro colours. Can be a bit camp, so another in the hairdresser car collection.

Just pissing, go for it mate. Nice little motors, and for arround town, very distinctive.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Have you seen how much they cost Vamp? I was casually looking into getting one ages ago and the insurance on them is just stupid as well.

You're looking at 5 grand plus for a decent one. Saw one the other day billowing out blue smoke... They're old cars, with a little 1.0 Turbo.

Reply to
fishman

Ye gods !

I *DARE* you to get one !

Reply to
Nom

agreed f*ck that!

Reply to
Vamp

Drop an SR20DET in it and build a street sleeper.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

I think they are brill, 3 cylinder turbo engine, auto box, cute white leather interior, all around H plate istr, cant say they dont have character.

Reply to
Theo