Not a very good one...

...but it's a pic of the Rallye all the same:

I'll take some better ones later this week.

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

Nice. They stock wheels or Compomotives?

Reply to
Doki

I thought the stock ones were 13" steelies?

I second your 'nice', BTW :-)

Reply to
Albert T Cone

Looks good. Front bumper needs sorting, but wheels look v cool.

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Yup, 13" white steelies are the stock ones. They look like 15" Compomotive MOs?

Reply to
DanTXD

Rather nice, that.

Reply to
Timo Geusch

Compomotive MOs

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

Almost - they're actually 14s. Still got those as well, but they're in need of tyres and maybe a splash of paint.

Yup.

Got a set of 15" Team Dynamics Monzas with new tyres, and some spacers sitting here as well for it.

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

Front bumper is next on the list, as are new graphics all round and a little bit of paint on a couple of the arches from where they've got stonechipped.

I've got an unpainted bumper in the garden that came with the car - will probably spray this, unless a white one falls in my lap soon.

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

I think Sir will appreciate it when he sees it in the flesh - plenty of roads with twisties near you, so I'll take you for a run down some of those. :-)

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

Sounds like a plan I can live with...

Reply to
Timo Geusch

Stick with the MOs unless you can get silly money for them. Monzas are nice, but MOs are special.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

I think I had 16" Monzas on my 480. Only 480 I've seen in the UK with non-standard alloys, and looked brilliant IMO.

Cost a fortune though (compared to the value of the car), so I won't be doing that again. Did work to make the car stand out though; found out several people that went to the club I was going to back then remembered the car!

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

I had a black set of the Monzas on my Swift. Well sexy!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

I probably can... but I happen to think they really suit the car.

A load of my mates who knew the other Rallye before it met its tragic demise reckon mine would look better with the Monzas on it... yeah right! ;-)

Aye... hence why prices reflect.

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH