OBD-II Scanners

Pete - the day you were following me I was taking it easy because the mate I had with me doesn't like being driven too fast... we really should have come in his T6...

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

in

Ahhh yes - that was the first mistake (and the first turning...)

Still, we made it in time, just had to drive damned quick...

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Given a Ka I'd change my job...

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Ditto :)

Can't imagine its the best thing on the motorway...

Reply to
Dan405

Amongst the better for the class, the best considering the power output (how else do you think I'd cover 24K in a year, and almost 200 of those miles is work related!).

Reply to
DervMan

And you really need to experience Kermit, too - stop hiding in Lincoln!

Reply to
DervMan

Hiding!? HA!

You fear it :)

Reply to
Dan405

Was 200 a typo?

Reply to
Dan405

No. Actually from my records, it's just 177 miles, heh.

Reply to
DervMan

Heh - tell me you don't commute 1/4 to work each day to get that mileage!

Reply to
Dan405

I live about three miles, I walk more often than I drive it, these days. Charlie, too, heh.

99% of our trips are city bound :( or far-flung region of the UK bound.
Reply to
DervMan

And in home town PikeyLand i don't need it :)

-- Chet

Chet

!
Reply to
Nom

And more so, cos I wasn't there :)

Reply to
Nom

in

Pah !

I rekon I can take on the T6. It may have a *small* power advantage, but it's a damn-site lardier :)

Reply to
Nom

snip

*Small* power advantage? 280bhp out the wrapper matey, so unless it weighs about 18-1900 kg, then ye're still stuffed :-)
Reply to
Jamesy

Main downer of the T6 is the 4 speed auto - stunts the 0-30 time. But there's so much acceleration 30 up. Not found the limiter yet but Volvo claim it's at 155, and the low drag factor means reprogrammed ones (320bhp and no limiter) are 165-170mph territory.

Best thing is it's comfy, stable and fricking fast.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

What power do they make as standard? 280bhp? Are they the AWD ones? All new Volvo's are comfy :) Sat in some huge, cream leather thing, with a turbo engine, think it was the top sporty one, at the motorshow last year, good lord i could've lived in that drivers seat in perfect comfort.

Reply to
Dan405

280PS (272bhp I think), front drive, 4 sp auto only. Normally huge cream leather things. Two turbos, 2.8 straight six, transverse - I think only volvo do transverse straight sixes...

Volvo and saab do the best seats in the business (you need to be fatter than me though to fit in the XC90 seats... obviously to do with the target market)

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

I'm sure i remember the bird there telling me whatever i was sat in had more power than that and was 4x4, AWD or whatever you call it. It was SO cool :) The cup holder was amazing...

Reply to
Dan405