Odd road car...

nice but look-out for the speed bumps :))

Reply to
banjo

Similar idea here,

was a magazine article years ago about someone who took a real F3 car and made it road legal, I think it might have been in Japan or Malaysia.

Reply to
Homer

I've seen that before and it actually looks ok, but the first one Abo posted looked, well, just shit really.

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

That seems OK, if a little bit expensive.

Reply to
David Lane

That belongs to Russ, a poster on Locostbuilders, he needs the space, his garage is full of parts for his next project :)

Reply to
Tony Bond (UncleFista)

Actually, no it's doesn't, looking closer, Russ' car has twin ZX10 engines :) Damn F1 road cars all look the same :)

Reply to
Tony Bond (UncleFista)