Oi Carl

Whats the nearest airport/trainstation/ nasty public transport establishment to you and your Sierra?

Reply to
Rob

Oh dear! This is going to be a bit of a mission!

Reply to
REMUS

It's not that bad, I live in Aberdeen (ask an adult to help you look at a map if you don't know where that is). My last 2 cars have been bought from near ish where the M25 meets the M1.

Easyjet is your friend.

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

hehehe

Southampton airport and airport station is about 2 miles up the road. Bournemouth airport is about 20 miles. Heathrow is about 60 miles. National Express coach station is about 4 miles.. Plenty of options :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Flying certainly isn't nasty. It'll only cost you some tens of pounds, and it'll be a damn sight quicker than driving :)

Reply to
Nom

But the car wont fit on the plane on the way back.

Reply to
Burgerman

Damn, you're right !

Scratch that then Rob - you'd better go on your pushbike. You can stick it in the car-boot on the way home then.

Reply to
Nom

What's the plan for this one then Rob? How about the engine that fits this crankshaft?

For the whole article...

fishman

oh come on, don't be ridiculous - it's a diesel!

Bigus

Reply to
Bigus