Oi Glenn, need an engine for the next project?

1000 BHP per tonne should give you formula one performance, except no sticky slicks or aerodynamics.

It'll be interesting to say the least i.e. wheel spin in any gear at any speed...

-- James

Reply to
James

certainly will be fun :D im having one of my ex's (she does transport design) sculpt me a shell with a lid , kinda black brick style. might even stretch to carbon fiber if funds are available. hopefully it will be a little more aerodynamic than the average se7en.

Reply to
Glenn

Now about going for the good old fashioned Bonneville drop tank stream liner style? but widened slightly so it can accomadate two people.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

"It has been in storage for a number of years, and would need stripping and checking before running"

"the company has determined a reserve price of £30k on this auction"

Is that some kind of joke ?

Who would pay £30,000 for a shagged 750bhp engine, needing hourly rebuilds ?

Reply to
Nom

its more of a show piece i think.... and worth it as a collectors item.

Reply to
Theo

I think so, yes.

You can get a reliable 750bhp for much less money than that, if that's what you want. Although it'll be a damn-site bigger and heavier :)

Reply to
Nom