oi mason

said rusty nova will be making its final appearance at knockhill early may care to bring the fragile little 5 along and show me how slow the nova is :)

or anyone else for that matter?????

oh and and please do tell me how i wont get 1200 quid back on the nova??????

if you'd bothered to read the initial post you may have noticed i mentioned a few other items the car has being the s/d cage and the F28 did i mention selling the car whole? its scrap yard fodder breaking it and selling every last nut and bolt on mig

Reply to
Rob

Anyone local want to get down there to take pictures of this mythical shed?

Reply to
SteveH

FFS, how about some punctuation??????? How about some pictures of this mythical car?

Reply to
Nicola

shed yes

mythical no

any inspection more than welcome

e-mail me off group and let me know when your coming and i'll even put the kettle on :)

Reply to
Rob

Douglas in Aberdeen has to be the most local to Knockhill surely?

Reply to
DanTXD

. , ! ? : ;

there you go happy?

yes my keyboard does come equipped with all those natty little symbols, hell i can even use them when asked.

And as for pictures why bother? some sniper will just pip up with oooh that proves nothing its taken off the net or its a photoshop etc etc etc

och what the hell

heres one of the best a while back at jimmy sainsburies

Rob

My entire photobucket collection for your perusal :)

i'll add some more to keep the snipers happy

offer still stands anyone wants to come round and see the shed, your more than welcome i'll even stick the kettle on.

Anyhoos

back on topic

mason you gonna bring the 5 up to prove just how slow the nova is :)

Reply to
Rob

Am I the only one on here that actually believes that this Nova exists?

-- Peter

Get Circumcised to e-mail me

Reply to
AstraVanMan

That's not a Nova.

Nor is that. Where's this mythical Nova then? :-)

Whoever told you those alloys were all matching saw you coming!

-- Peter

Get Circumcised to e-mail me

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Where did I see that mondeo before? it was on ebay I am sure,

Reply to
Ronny

yes i sold it on ebay a few months ago

twas a shed now the daily driver duties are done by the 405 estate also pictured

Reply to
Rob

I have no reason to believe that it doesn't, so therefore I guess I do too!

Reply to
-=Dan=- ©

The point is, no-one knows if it does or doesn't, but we can have fun winding up Rob whilst trying to find out ;-)

Reply to
SteveH

Coo, it's a lead-sled Vectra. That's some chop.

Dude, you're not familiar with Scottish ringers, are you. That's a classic Fifer cut'n'shut - changing the wheels of the two cars so they matched wouldnae be right, ye'ken. Nae sense wasting guid money.

Richard

Reply to
RichardK-PB

It does,i have even been in it :o)

--

Reply to
jimmy

:0 I think you may get some abuse soon :(

Reply to
Ronny

I'm not travelling an hour and a half each way to see something that may or may not exist...

(c:

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

ITYF that there are several instances of the work "like" missing from your sentence.

(c:

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne
[...]

I'm in Edinburgh which is closer :)

Alistair J Murray

leave him alone it was only under protest to do some electrical wiring, your services are required again soon btw :)

Reply to
Rob