OK, Ebay your fave car from your year of birth.

I think I had the name of the model wrong of the one I saw in Kiwi's workshop. It looks like it was actually a 1932 RR Phantom II. I only wish I'd heard it running before moving away from the area and losing contact.

JB

Reply to
JB

haha you're as sad as me, if i see a nice motor i always cheekly ask the owner if i can hear it run hehe especially if it's a V8!

Reply to
Vamp

An old mate of mine used to run a recovery/repair business in S.London and he used to have a cut-down transit recovery wagon powered by a 9.2L Buick lump. Vertical pipes up the back of the cutdown cab with the little 'flaps' on the top. Sounded *nasty & spiteful*.

JB

Reply to
JB

cool! i'd be dumping stuff for him to take just to hear it hehe

Reply to
Vamp