OMFG renault 11 :)

retro cool new ride.

shame its a gutless base model.

any suggestions on what lumps drop in :)

Reply to
Rob

11 turbo or 5 turbo - seeing as there was a Renault 11 turbo.
Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Any of the pre 95 renault engines will fit, if you've got the gicky fuel injection the pump etc is up to the job for the 16v

Chet

What's the point in asking.

As usual, you'll ask loads of questions, remove old engine, attack with grinder and run out of talent to ever get it running again.

Reply to
SteveH

and as usual you'll bitch like f*ck like the old woman you are,

if you've nothing helpful to say then shut the f*ck up old man.

Reply to
Rob

You have a track record of asking loads of questions about conversions, but never seem to get around to finishing one.

Reply to
SteveH

whats wrong with sounding out an idea?

Reply to
Rob

Because, without fail, every couple of months, you'll ask about a conversion then do nothing about it.

Then you'll ask about another conversion and do nothing about it.

Repeat ad infinitum.....

Reply to
SteveH

Oh... I'm all confused now - is SteveH a hermaphrodite or something then?

Reply to
JackH

damn you, you miserable alfa owning git,

guess i'll just pimp the espace instead :)

Reply to
Rob

Retro-Rides is over that way.......

Take your questions over there, where your kind are tolerated.

Reply to
SteveH

well i've been here long enough that i'm one of the old guard so erm no :)

Reply to
Rob

You think so?

You're a Johnny Come Lately compared with some around these parts.

Reply to
SteveH

thats 8 years and counting Steve :)

Reply to
Rob

Maths not your strong point, then?

Reply to
SteveH

Remember kids... it's not the quantity, it's the quality.

Reply to
JackH

I own no such thing - try replying to the right post next time, and whilst retaining some of the context.

That or commit suicide - according to the Manic Street Preachers on a cover they did, it's 'painless'... something which the bulk of your posts aren't.

Reply to
JackH

He does manage to generate some on topic conversation. Regardless of whether it actually happens or not.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

A guy I worked with at my old place had a Renault 11 with a turbo'd Volvo 1.7 engine dropped in...

Reply to
Abo

The Volvo 1.4 is definately the same as a Renault 5 engine. IIRC Volvo detuned and strengthened it a bit. I'd suspect the 1.7 is too - both were fitted to the 340.

Reply to
Doki