on the way to pimping my ride :)

sorry for the crap hosting, save target as should work though :)

Reply to
Vamp

forgot to add, to properly pimp the ride i'm still waiting on my HID's to be fitted and might get the windows tinted sometime soon. oh and the well need alarm and immob goes on in a week finally! so nervous to park it anywhere without it!

Reply to
Vamp

Vamp, What screen is that? me likes :)

Reply to
ron

it's the package off mp3playerstore.com the M700 i think it's called with the DVD 6 disc changer. it's not the best built thing in the world but with the changer it only cost £375

missing the lead the lets me control the changer via the unit though :( so having to look a jerk and use the remote but hopefully the buggers will send the missing cable out to me hopefully.

Reply to
Vamp

Nice one fella. If it only had a VGA input and touchscreen I would be well up for that.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar