oooh oooh - do I win a prize?

8pm tonight, BBC2, Top Gear. New series - they're really churning them out. I guess Hamster has to scrape some cash together for his Charger....

Nick

Reply to
NickD

...to pay for some decent wheels and a new paint job...

Reply to
Halmyre

Dose he still have it? I thought he chopped it in for the Morgan.

Reply to
Depresion

Only 6 episodes this time round though :(

Mike

Reply to
Michael Kent

Jeremy said yesterday that he was testing the 16.4

Reply to
Depresion

Normal isn't it? Autumn season ends around Christmas, followed by 4 best ofs, followed by some crappy clarkson spin-off, followed by the longer TG series in March?

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Did anyone else think there was a hell of a lot of swearing in this episode? 'Top Gear XXX', it seemed...

Nick

Reply to
NickD

Yaaayyyy!!!! I have been suffering withdrawls after watching series 1 to 6 one after another in a row. My wife forgot what I looked like for a while there.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Maybe the BBC have listened to the Mean Greens and killed it again, but they were already contracted, so they are going out with a bang, and "couldn't give a XXXX"

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

that was probably a good thing from her point of view, bet she got a fright :)

*remembers how double 'ard fraser is, but remembers how far away he is*
Reply to
Vamp

I may be a lot of things but handsome isn't one of them. Funnily enough my wife is a stunner. : )

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Jpg?

Reply to
DanTXD

You wish jellyfish.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Tee hee :-)

Reply to
DanTXD

naked pic? of bird not you before you start ya dirty bugger! ;)

Reply to
Vamp

OK, a) so either you are loaded b) you have a big willy and met down a dark alley after a very drunken night clubbing?

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

neither he had a skyline GTR, well that would be temptation to date a bloke for me! :)

Reply to
Vamp

Actually when I met her I had a Toyota Corsa Turbo.

Fraser

Ps I wasn't rich either. ; )

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

she didn't develop a decent taste in blokes till later on then? lucky for you though as you probably had more cash and a GTR to stop her leaving :)

Reply to
Vamp

She thought I was crazy when I bought the GTR. Then she used to take it out and drag race guys at the lights in it. : )

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston