Ooooh, this was cheap,

Quite impressed with myself for this lil purchase..

'98 S Alfa 145 Cloverleaf S2 (that's the 2.0 one), Bright red, all the Veloce style body kit type stuff, 68000 miles, fsh, 10 months mot, bit of tax, new cylinder head, belts, valves, cams, (so new it's still in the garage getting 'em fitted)

Needs a dent knocking out of the os/r 1/4 panel, a new tail lamp, and a couple of tyres.

Should be getting thrashed mercilessly down country lanes within a couple of weeks by yours truly..

Oh, and all you folks who want to get out the Glass's guide... I paid £1300.

Reply to
Pete M

Where do you find all these strange cheap cars to buy?

Reply to
Doki

Used to be in the trade.. people still offer me all their weird trade ins.

I'm quite proud of this one though..

Reply to
Pete M