OT - advice needed

I would be most grateful for any advice anyone could give me on this matter of deep concern to me. For sometime now I've suspected that my girlfriend may be having an affair. You know the sort of thing. Her mobile rings, I answer, someone hangs up. Recently she has started going out 'with the girls' a lot and when I ask which girls it's always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them". I always used to keep an eye out for her taxi coming home but now she always walks up to the house although I can hear a car setting off as if she has just got out of one around the corner. The other day I picked up her mobile, just to see what time it was, and she went mental, screaming at me that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with her. I kind of think deep down I don't really want to know the truth. But then last night she went out again and I decided that I would check up on her. I hid behind my car which I knew would give me a good view of the whole street so I could see which car she got out of on her return. It was whilst crouched behind my car that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch.

Should I take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from Halfords and try to repair it myself?

Reply to
fishman

Heh. thats doing the rouds at the minute ;o)

Reply to
Mason

ROFLMAO!! Absolutely loved the buildup to that!!!!!!

Just rub it down and primer it so the rust doesn't re-develop.

Peter

-- "Diamonds are what I really need - think I'll rob a store, escape the law, and live in Italy. Lately, my luck has been so bad, you know the roulette wheel, it's a crooked deal, I'm losing all I had."

Reply to
AstraVanMan

deep concern to me.

know the sort of

going out 'with the

work, you don't know

always walks up to the

around the corner.

went mental, screaming

down I don't really

that I would check up

whole street so I could

car that I noticed

Halfords and try to

been round the MR2 boards already :)

Reply to
Vamp

"Vamp" wrote

Not as long as your Google weapons of mass destruction :P

Reply to
fishman

Classic.

Fraser