OT: AllofMP3.com

Anyone here use it? - I'm just on the verge of 'loading' my account, but have a little doubt in my mind over giving my credit card details to a Ruski card processing company.

What's the verdict of the group?

Reply to
SteveH

Try clicking the 'English' link at the top of the page.

Reply to
SteveH

I can't read russian so i can't tell if its a legal download site or not. If its not, you'd be an utter fool to give them your d0x.

Reply to
pi(obfuscated)

It's only 2 Merkin Cents per MB, you can pick your encoding rate and get your downloads faster than any P2P service.

Besides, it's technically legal, as they're paying royalties to the Ruski copyright people.

Reply to
SteveH

ah, miracles of technology etc :O)

Looks ok-ish, but personally I wouldn't pay for downloadable MP3's. Seems a bit like paying top-whack for a dodgy DVD IMHO.

Reply to
pi(obfuscated)

Statistics show that unless you include a clickable link if your post 73% of people won't look at the site :) I'll look when i have a link to click :)

Reply to
Chet

HTH you lazy bog trotter ;-)

Reply to
SteveH

You got a link to the english version? :-P

Reply to
Chet

I've heard good things.

Reply to
Tom Robinson

Used them for around a year now, no problem. Thay have just upped their prices though (as of last weekend). For me it's worth paying the dosh just to avoid having to find and wait for stuff on P2P newtowrks. I was initially sceptical and did my first payment via PayPal (which they have since withdrawn). I paid last time with C-Card, no problem.

Paul

Reply to
GoJohnnyGoGoGoGo

Doesn't really matter if they're dodgy or not - your Credit Card company will cover you, in the event of any oddness.

If random stuff starts appearing on your bill, then just phone them up, and ask why it's there ? They'll soon take it off...

Reply to
Nom