[OT] Any FIAT owners here..?

Looking for an online source of cheap parts??? (specifically lower suspension arm for a 97 Marea - more play in my bushes than in Michael Jackson's bedroom)

Reply to
Jamesy

Buy _really_ cheap and get the belt done, or buy one that's had a recent belt change. They only need doing every 60k miles or so, which means even I would get close on 3 years between changes. Just a shame most people selling ones due a change don't price them accordingly.

Reply to
SteveH

I enjoyed mine - up to a point. But on the last day I had it, I was genuinely scared it was going to break on my last journey - and it had no known faults at that time. It was just sooooooo fragile and expensive.

But yes - buy very cheap and enjoy.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle