OT:anyone want to upgrade?

I have a AN8-V motherboard brand new for sale, its a Nforce 4 chipset, AMD

64 bit 939, trust me to buy the PCI Express version when I needed the AGP one :(.

If anyone is looking to upgrade I will sell them the board and a Brand new AMD 64 3000 CPU for £150 delivered,

The chip retails for 100 and the board is 70 so its a bit of a saving.

Ronny

snipped-for-privacy@1337hosts.com

Reply to
Ronny

Should have got the X2 anyway. ;)

Reply to
Depresion

Lol the cheapest X2 Cpu is 400 quid :)

Little bit different, this is a pretty nice setup though, 939 is the way to go, 754 is old now.

Reply to
Ronny

£391.63 ;)

At least with the 939 set-up you can pop an X2 in at a later date.

Reply to
Depresion

Think I am going to keep the chip but the board is still for sale,

Reply to
Ronny