[OT] can someone tell me WTF this guy was thinking?

Steve Firth

This might help to answere your question.

I had a cracker of a shit last night. I woke up feeling as if a thing with the same dimensions as an artic truck was pressing down very hard on my rectal sphincters. It felt as though my arse was about to explode. I managed to get my butt over the lavy pan just in time. I thought my rectum was going to be torn to shreds. The shit had the girth and shape of a very very large elongated egg plant. The tail came right up to the rim. As it pulled away from the back of my throat, my eyes were drawn into the back of my head, and my ears popped! I thought my whole insides were about to drop into the pan! It took ages to flush away. Mind you I slept like a log after it.

Comments welcome.

Reply to
Trev

Indeed. Didn't watch the video, but I expect it was some sort of stupid cosmetic procedure. There was an article in the paper about how people are injecting all sorts of s**te into themselves in order to get bigger lips, breasts, arms, whatever. Even in western countries, where you'd expect people would know better.

Reply to
Doki

Hmmm. I can only think that the idea is to emulsify the fat to allow it to be drained easily. It isn't clear from the video whether the injection is into the hypodermis, but that would fit. Why you would want to do that, I'm not sure - to improve muscle definition, perhaps?

Reply to
Albert T Cone