OT: Early for this but... (ramble)

...we're going away for Christmas and the New Year.

I'm going to try to stay unwired, like, that will happen. My father-in-law has more computers than I've had pies over the last year so I may struggle a little bit. Charlie and I are going over to California to stay with the family until mid January. :)

Enjoy your Christmas, your New Year and I'll be back in 2006. Everybody be safe and don't do any aerobatics!

Reply to
DervMan

Should be able to pick up some real ricer parts for your accord while there.

They love to splooge on jap cars.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

happy holidays :)

Reply to
dojj

Have a good one!!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Just got back from a pre-Xmas (missus 30 Bday) week in Morocco. Isn't the cold that is the killer, it is the damp soggy miserable atmosphere.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

it's always been like that in this group though? :)

Reply to
Vamp

:) True, very true.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Happy Festivus :)

Reply to
Ronny

I must be weird. I loved getting back from Goa (92 degrees) and landing at Manchester in the freezing cold!

Reply to
getbent

It was near midnight and we was knackered. Missus still had to pick up the car from the parking company, scrape the ice off, then drive home.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Ah yeah, now that would be a grind.

Reply to
getbent

I offered to drive, but she didn't wnat me messing with her car.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

LOL, cheeky mare! ;)

Reply to
getbent

I'm 6'2 she is 5'2 the adjustment would have been pretty serious to get me into the driving seat, and I hate people messing with my seat.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

So do I. When SWMBO uses my car she moves the seat, all three mirrors, headrest, and usually sets the climate control to about 400 degrees :-/

Reply to
getbent

I think I know what your next car needs - leccy seats with memory.

(no, not leccy seats with mammary - that's an entirely different market..)

cheers, clive

Reply to
Clive George

Shall we begin the airing of grievances?

Reply to
Tom Robinson

Ha Ha I was waiting for someone to repy, you know you can buy the poles online now :)

Reply to
Ronny

my dad's S60 seats have 3 programable settings, moves the wing mirrors to the right position you set them to as well! only thing you need to move is the rear view which aint a big deal :)

Reply to
Vamp

My current car has the leccy seat, but no memory, so while there isn't any effort, it is a pain, literally until I reach that compromise between operating the car, reaching the controls and having comfort. And even in a car like a Saab legendary for compfort and ergonomics, I can't quite get there. Closest I found was the basic Skoda Estelle, but the seats were like deckchairs and offered no support on corners.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2