OT: Ebay feedback

How long should it take for people to leave feedback? I've left a bloke I bought something off feedback, but he's yet to leave me any. Is there any way of getting him to speed up?

Reply to
Doki

email him and ask him for feedback

easy

;p

Sean

Reply to
pRot3us

There's no tablet of stone that says you must leave feedback. Hassle him and you might get less than good.

Reply to
Dave Plowman

Some people are just chronically slow about doing it. Both me and 'er indoors have had feedback suddenly appear a good while months later. I always make a point of emailing the seller when I leave them feedback as a gentle aide memoire[1].

Reply to
Scott M

I'd be happier with an e-mail saying the goods have arrived safely. I always send one when buying, but have never got one when selling - despite having been asked questions etc by mail before delivery. Perhaps it's thought cissy.

Reply to
Dave Plowman

I usually whip a quick mail to say its arrived and i've left feedback :)

Reply to
Dan405

As long as he wants. An infinite time, if he chooses.

Er, you could ask him.

!
Reply to
Nom

Well, that's what I send along with an "I've left feedback for you" comment.

Reply to
Scott M

I had tried that. :P

Reply to