OT: FS: Alfa 155 TSpark

I'm reluctantly parting with my 1994 Alfa 155 2lt TSpark.

Details:

1994, 2lt TSpark 8v. 12 months MOT, 134k miles. Lots of history, but a little patchy the last 20k miles or so. Recent work done: Replaced rear brake lines New lambda probe Oil and filter change Also lots of receipts for work done before I bought it. I think every known 155 issue has been fixed! Body generally good, paint not perfect - but it's a 10 year old car, so I reckon it's pretty good for it's age. Slight bubbling of rust on the surface of the nearside rear arch - but everywhere else is absolutely sound. Interior pretty much unmarked, needs a clean, which I'll do this weekend. Everything works, including electric mirrors and Alfa Control. 4 good, almost new tyres - Goodyear NCT5 on the front and Goodyear Eagle Venturer on the back.

Looking for around £700 for it.

Some pictures here:

Located in Ystrad Mynach, 12 miles from Cardiff, South Wales.

Reply to
SteveH

Seems a lot of money for a tarted up tin can? ;-)

Justin.

Reply to
Justin Cole

Heh. I was asking for that.

Reply to
SteveH

Nah - surely not?

-- Peter

Get Circumcised to e-mail me Raising money for the Tsunami Appeal: -

AstraVanMan

He he...

Justin.

Reply to
Justin Cole

HFM!?!!?!

;-)

Reply to
DanTXD

I know, and it doesn't even have matching tyres, Tsssch, terrible. Bet it handles like a gld trolley.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

they are funny looking things those.. kind of a bit like that Celica ;-)

Reply to
Bigus

I'd much rather have this...

fishman