[OT] Harvest Flies

Dammit. We have a farmer's cornfield out the back of us, so there are generally a few about. One has got into my LCD monitor, between the outside plastic and the inner screen. I can watch it crawling around. Obviously I have no hope of getting it out. I hope it crawls out or into the corner or something before it dies...

Reply to
¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤

Heh. I have a laptop here with the same problem. It died in the screen unfortunately, and I've never been able to remove it.

Put up with it until I bought a new laptop.

Reply to
SteveH

I had exactly the same thing last year. It crawled out of the visible area before it died. Phew.

Reply to
Nom

Are they those tiny black things? I hate 'em. I can be working from home with no top on and the window open, and they're all over me! Kill 'em all!

Reply to
[-=Dan=-]

annoying too when people keep trying to wipe it off, and leaving greasy marks on the screen, no ive not had flies die in mine, but some people keep poking the odd dead pixel which is irriatating enough

Reply to
Theo

Wait until it gets to a reasonably satisfactory position and use a magnifying glass to ensure it dies there rather than anyplace else?

Reply to
Questions