OT: Name a famous female

As per the subject - one line answers please.

Just for some random thing I feel like doing.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

In news:sCSAe.89$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe7-win.ntli.net, AstraVanMan decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

The Queen.

Reply to
Pete M

Norah Batty

or perhaps

Michele Mouton

I always confuse them....

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

boedica

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Janeane Garofalo

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

Gertrude Scholtz-Klink

Reply to
REMUS

Jennifer Love Hewitt

Reply to
Chet

Helen of Troy.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Charlize Theron (hubba)

Reply to
[-=Dan=-]

Hildegard of Bingham.

Alistair J Murray

Dolly the sheep.

Reply to
Questions

Mother Nature?

Reply to
conkersack

Interesting question (or rather, interesting answers if you get enough and they're honest. Much like word association).

Disturbingly the first one I thought of was Thatcher. I think I'll seek therapy.

cheers, clive

Reply to
Clive George

Heh, just some random thing I fancied putting up on the web - I'll let this thread run for a while and see how many suggestions pop in.

Thatcher? She'll do.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan