AstraVanMan

In news:4z%Lg.6909$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe2-win.ntli.net, AstraVanMan wittered on forthwith;

Not as good as the Sopranos...

Reply to
Pete M

Missed it.

Reply to
Elder

Funnily enough, so did I! Had a "brief lie-down" literally a couple of minutes before Supernova (that mediocre thing with Rob Brydon in - shame, as RB is a genius and wasted in that), and woke up just before

  1. Still, it's on uknova....
Reply to
AstraVanMan

I can't get in there unfortunatley. Might check Demonoid though, as I was one of the last to sign up before they closed the doors.

Reply to
Elder