OT transformers

who rememers this awesome cartoon ?

just found out theres a film coming 07.04.07

lush cant wait :)

Reply to
Rob

You'll be enjoying the current Citroen C4 advert then....

-- "For want of the price of tea and a slice, the old man died."

Reply to
AstraVanMan

takes me back that does :)

Reply to
Rob

You only just found out about the film? It's been in production for what feels like years now (it's probably only been 12 months or so). Lets hope it's better then most of the remakes of kids shows. (That 90min long Ford advert called Thunderbirds was on again today) Still I'm loving the Beagle 2 connection

Reply to
Depresion

Only a few losers.

Rocky and Bullwinkle OTOH, now there is an awesome cartoon. And for some reason Google are giving episodes away for free.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Really R&B were quite cool in a sort of bad way.

Reply to
Depresion

It's the "Fractured Fairytales" that are the best bit.

Reply to
Steve Firth

the film has been in the making for about as long as i can remember (and i can rememerb watching the original cartons on mallets mallet way back when it was the best show on telly ;) )

ask me any transformer question and i'll probably know the answer (as long as it's the original cartoon realated, and of the 4 series ;) )

Reply to
dojj

Anyone notice the strings holding it up?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

OK, what sort of sad f*ck ever watched transformers?

Supplementary Q.

What sort of addled, disease ridden f****it watched Timmy Mallet?

Reply to
Steve Firth

Steve Firth wrote in news:wdhdt2k2uilj $.1hv6nrp400eab$. snipped-for-privacy@40tude.net:

I've never watched a transformer, but I've listened to a few. They hum.

Reply to
Tunku

s/ro/su/

Reply to
Steve Firth

Haha!! SWMBO met him at some drunken student night personal appearance thing and all she could muster was "you're very short, even shorter than me" so he twatted her with the mallet and knocked the drink out of her hand!

Reply to
fishman