OT: Website creation

Does anyone know of a good host, i've never made a website before so it will be a learning experiance. Any reccomendations for site creation tools that are cheap and user/newbie freindly, like dream-weaver (the only one I could think of).

Cheers!

Reply to
REMUS

SEAN RICHARD MALLET,

18 Chalk Road,

Walpole st-Peter,

Wisbeech,

Camps,

Pe14 7pn.

Reply to
i didnt say that i dont think so

Ronny on here sorted me out. I was in the same position as you, but decided to write all the code myself (I was bored!), and Ronny's hosting packages are dirt cheap (£10 for a year including registering domain). I think he's on holiday at the mo, but look out for him when he's around next or go to

Carl Gibbs

Learn html, it's hardly a challenge.

Hosting ranges from free (e.g.

to things like Ronny to amazingly pricey hosting and also includes yer own ISP where you have webspace, usually.

Reply to
Questions

I have lerned both HTML and Dreamweaver and to be honest designing in dreamweaver is far quicker and much more pleasurable than coding in html

(although some code does need tidying up) but in general a wysiwyg editor is more fun)

Yoda

Reply to
Yoda

But not spelling.