ouch!

Aye, don't sell it, but just make sure you "sell" it before the court hearing. :-)

Reply to
AstraVanMan

just done the insurance on my MR2 turbo, would have been a nice £756 FC but because of my previous 3 points it's £163 more upto £919 FC, roll on my ban in sept and it's gonna REALLY hurt! :( will NEVER sell the car though! would rather pay that little more to keep my pride and joy!

no supra twin turbo for me for at least 4 years i think :(

Reply to
Vamp

By which time pretty much every single one will be totally chaved up I bet : /

Well you can take a little consolation in the fact I will not be able to buy a car I want for another 5-6 years because I will be paying off a £10-15k student debt.

Hopefully I will get a chance to enjoy a couple of nice cars before we run out of oil/the planet turns into a radioactive desert...

Reply to
REMUS

When you get your ban your 3 points should go, I know mine did, but then I did get the equivalent of 27 points in 3 days, I already had 6 and these went as the ban sort of nulls the points.

This may not happen now though, so don't trust me :)

Reply to
Ronny

lol yeah remus suffering does cheer me up a bit :)

if i did part with the MR2 i'm tempted to grab a Sera or a starlet turbo for a giggle :)

Reply to
Vamp

My mate is selling his 450bhp supra - carbon bonnet and loads of other bits too...

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Every time you have to go to court for points and or a ban apply for a replacement license (you lost yours...) about a week before your court date. I did this a few times. They will issue you a new licence dated after your ban... This you ***could*** use in an emergency... But more importantly you start to collect bunches of licences with overlapping offences like speeding that get missed in the totting up procedure by magistrates etc. In the end even swansea got confused as I had some licences with speeding offences missing altogether, and in one case a ban not on a licence at all. But I think my 14 speeding, and 5 disqualifications baffled them too.

And still after several totalled vehicles and bikes I can insure a 30 grand vr6 powered van fully comp with legal etc for 249 quid!

Reply to
Burgerman

You need to build some informative web pages on something and put some advertising on. THAT will easily pay your 6K...

Reply to
Burgerman

my post never showed but you might wanna edit my 'fan site' the date is the

13th not the 12th, noticed after reading my court summons thingy properly ;)

i'm about £6k in debt now after adding my 3 cards up, opppps. still ebaying at least a grand worth of junk soon so that should come down. i'm gutted, just as my costs start to drop i make them high again just by having a regular lapse of stupidity bollocks! i bet proper criminals don't get as harsh a punishment as i will :(

fine, solicitor + whatever else, that debt is gonna get bigger, oh and i still gotta pay my mum back for my car so add £5k to that, i need a lotto win or something!

i'm off to find out what the f*ck i wasted £6k on! :)

Reply to
Vamp

Make a few quid off yours do you ;) ?

Reply to