paging Carl Gibbs.

You really want.

Elder

You're quite right I do ;)

However that's way out of my budget at the moment, but luckily I've just returned from a 500 mile round trip with the Montego full up with spares for my SD1. A very nice owners club member let me have a load of stuff for a bargain price, including some cool eighties bling. Plus I've finally sourced a decent set of door cards and they turned up today, and to my amazement a complete Vitesse interior has just popped up on the Bay about an hour down the road (seats and door cards). I really could do with the seats as mine are a bit manky, so looks like the garage will be filled up with spares soon!

As for the Monty, it's done me proud over the last few days - not a single hiccup. Unfortunately it has an appetite for fuel, I've averaged in the high 20s, but nevermind that's not overly important.

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Is that 2 tone brown and ginger an original rover interior choice?

james

Reply to
jamesd1974