Paging Fishman

Is that his repeating messages? I haven't had a single one come through more than just the once.

*And* I'm with NTL!!

-- Peter

Get Circumcised to e-mail me Raising money for the Tsunami Appeal: -

AstraVanMan

Aye, I've just had a couple turn up that were 2 days 20 hours old!

This may explain it.

Whilst I'm at it - any chance you could sort your line length and sig-sep?

Reply to
SteveH

That's OE being OE, then. My newsreader isn't stripping your sig as Microsoft have decided that the sig-sep is no longer 'dash dash space', but just 'dash dash'. This is probably why other people's sigs don't get snipped.

You need a little piece of software called OE-Quotefix to sort this:

Decrease it to around 72 characters, as that will allow lots of quotes without going over the conventional 80 character line length.

Reply to
SteveH

"SteveH" wrote

That'll be from when I booted up my laptop and it sent out a load of messages when I opened OE. Ones that had already been sent!

I'm now on news.individual.net so hopefully all will be good from now on.

Reply to
fishman