Paging Mr Vamp again...

This might be right up your tokyo back street.

And they do fairly well priced Hid kits too.

Wonder what I might fit to a Lude, should I get one.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

What i am posting is, frankly, irrelevent to this topic, i have just changed my nick tho to DanTXD, and i wanted to check it had worked :)

Reply to
DanTXD

hmmm got a contact at the moment who is a wholesaler for people like demon tweeks who is gonna get me a price plus he'll fit them for £0 too :)

he said he should have a set he can hold if i'm ok with the price so i should be able to have them as soon as my car arrives :)

cheers for the link, they got some good stuff!

Reply to
Vamp

"DanTXD" wrote

What the f*ck for?

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Cos the 405 has sadly departed :( Needs a new gearbox/clutch and some other stuff...

Reply to
DanTXD

ah well will have to get that MX5 then mate :)

Reply to
Vamp

Yebbut, astravanman is still called astravanman, he hasnt had an astra van for a very long time, if indeed he ever had one at all (c:

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

He did he did he did. Tell the bonnet story Pete!

-- Chet

HF Integrale 16v - Gettin there!1993 Renault 19 16v - Subtle extras like a T3 ;)

Reply to
Chet

yeah believe it or not my real name aint vamp :)

Reply to
Vamp

What a bunch of weirdos they must be....!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Yeah, wonder if that idea'll rub off on anyone :-)

There are, of course, some strange people that just go by their actual names.....

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Nutters.

The Men in Black will be round to pick them up later...

(c:

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

If you're looking for HID gear, don't go anywhere but

- his stuff is proper Hella kit (rather than the no-name tat on the site above), and it's a steal at the current price of £200 all-inclusive.

Reply to
Nom

We know about MisterJung, and that was always who I thought about, but=20 there seems to be some bad press about his site recently, on some of the=20 brand related club forums, especially getting in contact with him over=20 stuff.

--=20 The poster formerly known as Skodapilot.

MeatballTurbo

Aw crap ! I'm toying with the idea of buying a set for the TI shortly.

Reply to
Nom

Why do you think the Saab never got a set? Things might be better again though.

contact via Email, and see if you get a reply.