Paging PeteM

I really hope you're watching Top Gear as we speak.

Reply to
SteveH

In news:1gyf93e.1n60vvj1emr584N% snipped-for-privacy@italiancar.co.uk, SteveH decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Missed it, will watch the repeat.

Reply to
Pete M

The limo? That was pretty bad-ass really.

Reply to
conkersack

I0n news: snipped-for-privacy@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Heh, an old 89 Towncar..

Top Gear budget must have been as small as usual this year. Thing's worth £900 tops.

Although, I'm being persued by a Limo company that wants me to build them a Limo Dragster out of a '93 120" stretch..

Pretty tempted to do it, actually

Reply to
Pete M

To be fair, he's, relatively speaking, an old giffer compared with me ;-)

Reply to
SteveH

I didn't think there was that much in it actually - I mean, you're about

32-ish and look about 35-40-ish, and he's around 35-36-ish and looks about 45-ish. :D

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

I'm 22 as of Saturday, and look about 15 :)

Reply to
DanTXD

I have this vision of you looking like Matt Lucas now you're lost your hair ;-)

Are you the only gay in the village?

Reply to
SteveH

My village is in rural north yorkshire, i suspect being gay would be a public stoning offence.

Reply to
DanTXD

Who, this guy? He still has hair, it would seem :-)

For quite a while I quite fancied going for the George Dawes look, just for a giggle - I've got the chubby face for it. Don't think I'd go the whole hog and go around in pink baby-suits, mind.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

I'm 34, you're not *that* far behind me.

I just happen to have owned / driven / crashed / repaired / rebuilt and tuned lots more cars over a much longer period of time than yourself :-p

After all, I passed my driving test in 1988, and started pissing about with cars before that.

Reply to
Pete M

A friend of mine used to have one of those, used it as a runabout. Just the ticket! (he lived in Orford in Warrington, if you know it).

F'ck'n 'ell! Do it!

Cheers.

Reply to
conkersack

In news: snipped-for-privacy@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

My thoughts exactly.

I'm thinking *huge* Mickey Thompson 15"x15" rears, big block motor, Torqueflight 727 box, and probably some of Burgermans finest Nitrous..

Reply to
Pete M

It would be good to see, although it's got to have to have Liberace-esqe chandeliers on it too.

I've always fancied having a go at building something based around a supercharged 540 chev. Limo could be it!

Cheers.

Reply to
conkersack

In news: snipped-for-privacy@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

You're reasonably local to me, aren't you?

I'm in West Derby, Liverpool.

Reply to
Pete M

Warrington.

Reply to
conkersack

Bloody hell mate, where abouts?

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Stockton Heath, why?

Reply to
conkersack

I'm down on the edge of Orford, just near the TA Barracks, withing spitting distance of Beiruit towers :), opposite the wire factory.

Small world innit.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

The road the old Skoda dealership was on? Yeah I know that place, friend of mine used to live just off that road. I'm just near the Cantilever bridge.

yep!

Cheers.

Reply to
conkersack