Paging the mad Francophile

YKIMS:

Featured as 'shed of the week' on Pistonheads.

Always wanted one myself.

Reply to
SteveH

Apart from the engine I'd prefer:

Clive George

snipped-for-privacy@italiancar.co.uk (SteveH) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Does he mean me?

It's damn near identical to my last CX - silver-blue GTi Auto.

Reply to
Adrian

"Clive George" gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

The other three CXs I had were all 2.0 Douvrins - like that. But all s1 (stainless bumper) saloons. Cracking cars - much less nose-heavy than the pushrod engine, and much less thirsty. Not hugely fast, with 106bhp, but capable of gathering pace up to a very respectable cruising speed.

Reply to
Adrian

Well the only other confessed French car fan in here is me, and knowing my tastes, I'm pretty sure he's not talking to me hehe :-)

Reply to
DanB

It'd ok, you're not alone. My preference is for things with spheres though, and I think I can confidently say I'm not as obsessive about the whole thing as some on here :-)

Reply to
Clive George

Could have been Richard KP, but he don't hang 'round these parts no more.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Yea what happened to his come back? I mean, we got the oppertunity to see someone buy a nearly new C6, for like well, well into 5 figures, with their own money, - and that's not something you'll see every day hehe :-)

Reply to
DanB

He's probably killed himself after the C6 bankrupted him.

Reply to
SteveH

I like BX's, CX's, Xantias and my Renault 30.

Reply to
Pete M

Elder gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

He posts about the C6 regularly on the Citroen Club forums - he's enjoying it, it seems.

Reply to
Adrian

Yeah, when he mentioned it on A.G he was frothing about how cool it was.

Reply to
Elder
[ticks "ignore thread"]
Reply to