Paging Vamp or any of the other feckwits looking for something nice with RWD...

No idea what the reserve is, but that looks lovely to me.

If I wasn't already knee deep in projects, I'd be very interested in that myself.

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

If I hadnt just got the manta I'd stick a bid on that. Only 20 mins down the road from me!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

> ame=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1> >

If it wasn't for the fact I'll be the ownerof a 106 Rallye with tweaked GTi engine as of next weekend, I'd have definitely had a bid on that.

Anyone want my VTEC for £450?

Still needs finishing, but I've lost all interest in it now the 106 is happening.

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

Good choice sir :D Was it a 1.3 to start with? Mk1 or Mk2? What 'box is it running?

Jpeg?

Reply to
DanTXD

How did you get an @ ford dot com email address?

Reply to
DanTXD

is this the VTEC 216 gti?????

mail me off group

rfinlay5 at ford dot com

V interested in this

Reply to
Rob

Mk1 Rallye running a cammed GTi lump running standard GTi box etc.

I've bought the one my mate had which was written off by a stupid bint mid text message... and another one on 15" compomotive mo alloys, which is in need of an engine - written off one is sitting on the drive as we speak, new one is being delivered next Friday, at which point the lump will be transferred over.

This one *will* get finished - I'm currently without a working car, and it's a straight bolt in jobbie compared to the VTEC, which has already reliably been used to humilate all manner of bigger stuff round twisties etc. :-)

Next month, I'll be looking to fit a GTi rear beam.

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

Well bear in mind I'm right down South before you get too excited - will email you later / tomorrow (depending on what state I'm in when I get in later), as I'm off out in a mo.

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

Awesome :D Is it white? And does it still have the decals?

Consider the 1.3 gearbox, it's super-short ratios and would be nutty! What brakes is it running? IIRC a common mod on the 1.3's was to take brakes from the 1.6 Mk2 or the GTi because the brakes are toss.

Reply to
DanTXD

the ford.com e-mail addy comes with the job :) :)

travel isnt a concern these days of cheap flights and my new found fondness of public transport :)

Reply to
Rob

The least "plastic" dash I've ever had was on the old Estelle. Nicely padded Vinyl. Very similar infact to the Celica, but with nice individual instruments instead of the modern "cluster" approach.

Most plastic was the Favorit. Just plain hard plastic. Bit American like.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Aah... You're one of /those/ people then.

Which area are you in then? Privilege? Customer Support? Dealer Support?

You're not one of those poor sods being affected by the relocation of PAG customer service to Coventry are you?

Reply to
Andy Tucker

Same way I'd get one. Or a BBC one.

Work there.

Reply to
DervMan

One Tonne? Isn't that some sort of Chinese food? :-)

Reply to
AstraVanMan