Photoshop wallpapers

I have been playing about all day with PS, and created some wallpapers, for me and a friend, if anyone wants me to make one for them with there own logo on, or car emblem It will be my pleasure :)

this took about 2 hours
lol for you RS boys haha :)

for the audiworld site :P

Reply to
Ron

Great! Please do me one with a VW logo that doesent "tile" please!!!

I use 1600x1200 or 1990 x 1440 depending on what im doing..

(but now with an 2800 Barton @ 2500mhz & 185 bus x 2)

Reply to
Burgerman

Lol i was hoping noone would say VW, Im trying to do one for a friend, but cant find a decent badge, I found one but it sucks, if you find one let me know and I'll sort it

Ron

1600x1200 lol, i use 1024x 768 max i can do is prolly 1280 like the others
Reply to
Ron

What type of a decent badge are you looking for? I was going to ask for a VW or wolfsburg crest but finding a good pic of those is a pain.

Reply to
Depresion

I've just been through 100's of pics on my hd and this is the best I can find.

fault I never think "I know lets go and take a photo of the VW badge". ;)

Reply to
Depresion

OOOooooo - make a Peugeot one pllllllllllllease :) Or one with Peugeot and

405 on would be cool :D
Reply to
Dan405

Depression, Thats the only badges I can find as well, I will keep my eye out, they are all on the piss, and small, i need a nice high res pic :)

Reply to
Ron

I will see what i can do :)

Reply to
Ron

Cool :) Cheers!

Reply to
Dan405

Ron, I'd love one with the new Rover logo on. If you need a pic I've got one somewhere on my HDD

Reply to
Andy Connolly

Now it's light I suppose I could go out and take one though it would mean a lot of fiddling with the cars. I may do that later.

Reply to
Depresion

There's a badge on my mum's VW, but it's never been the same since she thought it was looking a bit dull and cleaned it. With as seen on TV Astonish :P.

Reply to
Doki

do a toyota one mate :-D

Reply to
vamp

aye, Pug one would be good :)

Sounds like you're gonna be a busy boy!!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Send it boss

Ron

Reply to
Ron

A Hyundai coupe (original) badge would be lovely oh great one Ronny:-)!!!

They do look really nice, that audi one is lurvely, looks like its been rendered in 3DS.

Reply to
Andy R

OK none of it is rendered, its all cut and paste, photoshop is excellent at making things look smooth, The one I just did for vamp i have re - uploaded as i wasnt happy with the edges.

Supply me the badge in a nice format, and I will knock sumit up

Ron

Reply to
Ron

wallpapers,

Ronny:-)!!!

Haha, the OK bit should have a comma lol, as in ok i will do one, didnt want to make it look like I was being abusive .

I have redone vamps a 3rd time, as It still wasnt perfect lol, might even look for a better quality badge :)

Cheeeers

Ron

Reply to
Ron

Do you realise that I earn xxx dollars a month with advertising on my web pages? They are nothing special, so obviously you could do the same/better with a load of desktops on a site for all this stuff?

Its enough so you do not need a job! IF you have LOTS of targeted pages...

Reply to
Burgerman

I do ot for the love lol :)

All my internet scheme's never work lol :P

Ron

Reply to
Ronny