Picture of my car

Steve Firth

wow double linking! one for those that use the popular newsreader and one for those that use the shit weird named ones, i'll let everyone argue which is better! it's probably not the best thing to do that, show the world where you lived! and you could of got a better view of the car

Reply to
Vamp

It doesn't. It shows where my car was parked on the day that the photo was taken. I just spotted it because I was looking at the map to give someone else directions to get to the same place.

You really think I live in a barn?

Or did you think I own the stately home next door?

Umm not my photo, so it's the best on offer.

Reply to
Steve Firth

you could of done how am i to judge

again you could have

fair enough

Reply to
Vamp

I usually use

as you get a bigger picture taking the whole window up. Unfortunately they've just re-done and have, for whatever reason, had to remove Google Earth from the source. It was really good before cos you could pick your location you want to see, then flick between MS map and GE to see which was best/most up to date - but that's gone now, and all the others, Yahoo, Ask, Nasa etc are a bit crap comparatively. Crazily the photo showin my house and mum an dad's caravan on the road, and no cars on the drive. The caravan is only out front when been washed, so like, once a year, and for about 15 mins when they get home from hols before it gets put away - but the car is of course there then, an it's also often the middle of the night.

So they must have taken the photo when both my car, bro's car and their car were out, and the caravan had been left on the road (presumably during washing). But then they never leave it out there afterwards because they don't like to obstruct the road too much incase someone hits it or something. Only thing I can think is that mum or dad has taken the car, and the other is washing the van! The chances of that photo been done then must be like, minute heh.

Reply to
DanB

But you *do* live in some ancient pile, don't you?

IIRC, that is...

Reply to
PCPaul

No, you're confused.

He *drives* an ancient pile ;-)

Reply to
SteveH

It's younger than that bloody Italian posing pouch you were trying out when we met. :-P

Reply to
Steve Firth

Oh indeed, it's older than The US of America.

Reply to
Steve Firth

%steve%@malloc.co.uk (Steve Firth) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

I think that counts as "middle aged", then.

Reply to
Adrian

Well most stuff older than that is classed as a hovel so I'm happy for my home to be middle aged.

Reply to
Steve Firth