Pikey car

This is the Charger I am currently thinking of buying:-

Put my investment property on the market today. If this thing is still around by the time it sells I'm flying to Melbourne and driving it back.

Thought you guys would appreciate the plate.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Damn that's nice, I have an ambition to at least once in my life own something as stupidly unnecessary as that. Only about £5,000 too :)

Reply to
getbent

GOD NO. Its the butt ugly one. You want the 1968 or 69 one.

Conor

Dodge Charger = Aus $30k + Valiant Charger = Aust $10-$15k

If I had the money I'd get the Dodge.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

I had one when I was 19 and blew up the auto on it doing donuts on a friends lawn. Sold it to a mates brother for Aus$500. Regret that like nothing else. Now I can afford one and not have to use it as a daily driver I think it makes sense. I'll probably convert it to run on straight lpg at Aus .50 cents a litre.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

I envy you! Go for it.

Reply to
getbent

Sweet ride.

You must.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Can you buy the bits to convert it to the same body spec?

Reply to
REMUS

Nope. Totally different cars.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Thought so.

Reply to
REMUS

he will or i'll personally go over to OZ and beat the f*ck outta him! well tried at least, i'll be posted back home via snail mail probably in a match box if he felt sorry for my wimpy ass :)

Reply to
Vamp

Well my apartment is for sale and someone is coming to look at it tomorrow. If I get a quick sale I'm hoping the Charger will still be there. *crosses fingers*

It'll be a four hour plane trip to go look at it and a 40 hour drive home.

And don't worry Vamp, if I don't get it I won't put up much of a fight.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

I couldn't drive for 40hrs here without passing everywhere twice!

Reply to
Chet

On the drive from Perth to Melbourne you can fall asleep for 10 hours and wake up and the scenery hasn't changed at all. Just flat scrub.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Yeah, I once had a car that slow too. :-)

Stu

Reply to
Stuart Gray

haha kick a man while his tired and jet lagged that's the way to do it :)

Reply to
Vamp