Ping Elder, ref: 9-5s

I assume you hang around the Saab forums from time to time.

Have you heard anything about getting rid of the 'Dame Edna' bling on the front of the current shape car?

Reply to
SteveH

On the subject of recent Saabs, what's with the pikey rear light masks on some?

Reply to
Chris Bartram

Saab forums tend to split the boards up into 99,900,9000,gm900,9-3 and new cars, or classic, previous and current, so I tend to hang arround in the 9000 and 900 forums.

I think you can search and browse the Saabcentral.com forums though, and that is probably your first port of call, especially the modifications or performance forums. You tend to find the cosmetic details gets bundled into the performance forum although you might find it in the workshop.

This

any good?or this
Here is probably the best place to look/ask (but you need to register to ask)
You probably missed out on this one.

Elder

Cheers, I'll look at those.

Heh, *far* too old.

The dealer group I've been to have a late, pre-facelift Hirsch saloon.

Annoyingly, I can't find it now - maybe they've sold it.

Anyway, it was low miles, loaded with all the toys and they wanted £12995 for it. Which I thought was a bargain for a Hirsch car.

Reply to
SteveH