Ping: SteveH - Locosts.

Can't seem to reply to the original thread, keeps rejecting the message to here is my reply;

"SteveH" wrote ;

Wrong about the amount of bits the Sierra and Cortina share, yes. But > right about your total numptyness in the field of spannering.

Wrong about the performance of a BE - Seven Rep.

Wrong about the components used (suspension, brakes, electrics, prop, diff......).

Wrong about the way it all connects together.

Wrong about the total cost of build.

Oh dear....

I await the finished product. But won't hold my breath.

Me either after a year, you'd be pretty blue in the face.

Prove me wrong.

What again? LOL

Steven.

Reply to
Steven

1 sec out on the 0-60 of a particular bike engined model. The VFR is _still_ quicker 0-60, and would absolutely paste it on a 30-130 through the gears run.

What do they use then? - some other 80s throwback s**te, no doubt.

Eh?

Give me a breakdown of your hoped costs, then. It won't happen for under £10k. It's possible, if you cut corners, but a decent quality build _will_ cost more.

Do I look like I give a f*ck? - you won't be building one, full stop.

Well, get building. It won't happen.

I'll repeat - you were thick enough to buy a car without documents as a minter, that turned out to be a written off wreck that had more owners than the previous owners of the contents of my entire fleet.... and you reckon you can build a bike engined Locost? - pull the other one!

Reply to
SteveH

"SteveH" wrote;

Closer to two seconds. But hey whats 2 seconds in a 60 sprint hey? :)

I was referring to the fact you stated I need specially made items, which isnt true. For example you said I need a special prop and diff, the standard one is used with an adaptor flange to connect them to the bike engine.

Read above.

Read the websites I've pasted it's all there.

Well actually your replying tells me you do.

Ok.

Wouldn't want to pull anything of yours, Alfa-man.

Steve.

Reply to
Steven

Yes, Mr Brian James Johnson.

What a sad tosser.

Reply to
SteveH

"SteveH" wrote ;

You think its me?? Hahaha.

I'm afraid this guy has a grudge with you, I personally think you're a clueless wanker and certainly would not go to that length to tell you so.

Steve.

Reply to
Steven

Not so clueless I've ever bought a written off car without documents.

*shakes head*
Reply to
SteveH