Pinging Bob the Porridge Wog

Any news on this 750i?

Rather comically, a few members of the travelling community turned up today and appear to have bought my Transit van.

I refrained to ask if they support Man United, live in Wales or like Dags....

Reply to
Pete M

Pete

Spoke to him yesterday.

As is always the case with stupid cars, the attitude towards them changes with the direction of the wind.

Yesterday, he loved it again.

Tomorrow, he may have changed his mind as he was making noises about some sort of turbocharged Volvo.

I'm seeing him again tomorrow will confirm the state of play then.

Sorry for the delay.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Och, no worries.

I'm just looking for something quick, comfy and stupid.

A T5 might just fit the bill...

Reply to
Pete M

T6.