Post music

Just thought it would be nice for everyone to host a file or two, so you can listen to each others taste in music and discuss:

Fugazi- Waiting Room

YES-Roundabout
Kreator-Endorama
Misfits-Skulls

REMUS

You need to start your subject with OT: if it's an off-topic post :)

Reply to
Nom

then 95% of the posts in this NG should have it....

Reply to
Theo

Yep, including my "Who can do this ?" post from yesterday :)

It's not as good as this though :

WOW !

Reply to
Nom

I could make that video, im 100% sure of that

Reply to
Theo

No need to download; Fugazi rule. I should download this whole CD from somewhere because I only got that album on vinyl, and I could do with it on my iPod.

Hah, I've got 'Extreme Agression' somewhere on vinyl.

I'll post some of my stuff when I get chance.

Reply to
¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤

Brilliant stuff, do you listen to bands like Sonic Youth as well?

Yeah they are old school thrash metal, endorama isn't exactly pure thrash but I like it.

Get em up soon ;)

Reply to
REMUS

Never really got into them for some reason.

I tried using that yousendit thing; it seemed to upload the file (the status bar filled up) but it got stuck there and I didn't get the email telling me what the file's URL was. This was with Firefox, so I might try again with IE.

By the way, you wouldn't happen to have Field Day by Dag Nasty would you? Another one I've got on vinyl, but I can't seem to find a working torrent for it.

Reply to