Powered Car Aerials ?

Is there anywhere that does Universal Powered Aerials to connect to the radio? I'm sick to death of having to pull mine out manually.

TIA

Redman

Reply to
Redman

Get a girlfriend, YKIMS.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Halfords, or any car audio shop. Just a few of the places that will sell you a powered aerial. Mike.

Reply to
Mike G

Oh dear, don't give up the day job

Redman

Reply to
Redman

OK sweetie, but I'm not your type.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Last time I looked Halfords didn't do them anymore.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Maplin have them, £22.

And Amazon

In fact typing "automatic car aerial" into Google gets a number of hits.

Reply to
Steve Firth

It's some months since I happened to see them in our local superstore. I hadn't noticed they were no longer on display. Mike..

Reply to
Mike G

I needed one for the SD1 - so looked around. Got one off Ebay for about half the price most suppliers charge - and looks like the same make. But I've now got a roof aerial for the DAB radio.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

ones round my way still do, must be more pikey motors round here and no before anyone asks my E36 has an aerial built into the rear window :)

Reply to
Vamp

Heh, my pikey motor has a powered aerial.

Reply to
Douglas Payne