Private plates...

"V6 WET" - Tacky and crass, or quite funny?

Reply to
Iridium

Personal opinion only- but I think most private plates are tacky by now.

Reply to
Chris Bartram

Why "or"?

cheers, clive

Reply to
Clive George

Good point, well made. If anyone else can think of/find any other amusing V6 *** plates on the DVLA site - I'm open to suggestions hehe. I wanted V6 DJB - my intials - but it's gone :-( For the bargain price of £91k I can have "V 6" plate :-)

Reply to
Iridium

Why not just go for P1 KEY?

Reply to
Steve Firth

Would you really be willing to part with it?

Reply to
Iridium

I quite fancied getting S400GLY for my Golf -seeing as it's a Golf ragtop with more than a hint of scuttle shake. (If you're not Scottish, you probably don't know what SHOOGLY means.)

There were two reasons I didn't though.

1) It doesn't actually say that - a 4 is a 4, not an H

2) Private plates are so very "I am considerably richer than Yaoooww" these days.

When I were a lad, there was a Lady who lived locally who had VMS 1, now that's a proper plate.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

I'll part your hair with this axe young man.

Reply to
Steve Firth

I've sworn I'll never get a vanity plate till I can afford one with 2 or fewer numbers and 2 or fewer letters.

There are some pretty expensive looking numberplates around near here, that puts me off the idea even further. (c:

Reply to
Douglas Payne

'DP 63' is only 24 grand....

Reply to