Project ideas

There's a guy selling a Vitesse with a 4.6 Range Rover lump at the moment.

300bhp and lots of upgraded bits to match. In fact it's one of the best looking SD1s you'll ever see. Wish I had £5k spare :(
Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Uh oh - wife insults, I think that counts as a "chomp". (c:

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Only stating the facts Lord Skinny.

Reply to
SteveH

Front handbrakes were fun, but a pig to setup. Useful if you drive on snow/ice too.

Rear handbrakes give the option of fitting 9000 aero brakes to the front.

Reply to
Elder

What about a 190 Diesel stick on a big Holsett truck turbo, wind up the fuel/boost and belch smoke.

Reply to
Elder

Except yet again you are wrong and jumping to conclusions.

Reply to
DervMan

The front handbrake cars were fine, I only ever had problems with the handbrake before I'd RTFM.

I had an 1987 car, with the later slant nose but it was mostly an earlier car underneath. A MK1.5 if you like, absolute pain to get parts for as some were off the earlier models, some were off the later models.

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

You read the manual? Are you some kind of poofter ;-)?

Reply to
DanB

SteveH, you disappoint me. Perfect opportunity there for a classic:

"Have you thought of marrying someone less Picky?"

Reply to
PCPaul

ROFL.

It has been a hard week at work, I must be suffering brain fade ;-)

Reply to
SteveH

I week in a Passat would give me brainfade too ;-)

Reply to
DanB

S'ok, only 1 more day before I can take the Ducati out for a run. That'll sort me out.

Reply to
SteveH

To be fair, I think it was probably the hovercraft that did it.

Reply to
Doki